Dear Students and Parents,
December is here. Where did the year go?
This is what’s happening this month…
- We have room in class for just 3 or 4 new students. Do you have a friend who might like to join you in class?
- Some used gear is available, while it lasts.
- Our advanced belts are doing a terrific job leading the stretching portion of class. Keep up the good work!
- Friday, 12/4, 500pm – Gabriella Whisnant tests for 1st Dan
- Wednesday, 12/9, 530pm – Black Belt Graduation, assuming Ms. W passes.
- Wednesday, 12/23, 530pm – Belt Test/Graduation/Holiday Party
- CLOSED 12/24 through 1/1 – New semester begins 1/4/16
- Side kicks and hook kicks
- Defense against straight punches
- Black Belts will focus on gun defense
- The Life Skill Theme will be INTEGRITY.
- The Black Belt Reading will be the 7 RULES OF GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP.
- Check your email for Lessons in Mindfulness #7 and #8.